With Sudha Carolyn Lundeen
This module trains you to offer posture modifications that create a safe environment for students with special needs. It also helps you develop valuable skills for working one-on-one and for meeting individual students’ needs in a group setting.
Advance your teaching. Deepen your practice.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
This training consists of four 9-day modules, taken in any order, that delve deeper into the subtleties and advanced stages of teaching yoga. Each module includes 75 classroom hours.
Kripalu Advanced-Level Teacher Training
Kripalu Yoga is an inspired lineage that provides empowering practices. Modules in our 300-hour yoga teacher training provide
- Immersion and instruction in advanced Kripalu Yoga
- Powerful tools for personal transformation
- An expanded set of asanas, offered with a wide range of modifications that make the postures accessible to students at any level
- Deeper exploration of the essential teachings of Swami Kripalu
- Study of yoga’s foundational philosophical texts, with a focus on bringing ancient wisdom into modern life
- Expert guidance to strengthen your pranayama practice and enhance your ability to bring this powerful discipline to students of all levels
- The opportunity to cultivate a deeper relationship to meditation and learn how to instruct from the insights of your personal practice
- Therapeutic applications of yoga for special populations and the experience needed to increase your confidence in serving a more diverse array of students
- Instruction in leading vinyasa, and how to integrate this heart-centered practice into your classes
- Tools to bring Ayurveda into your yoga classes to balance the doshas.